International Tours and achievements:
- Represented India for a Conference sponsored by U.S. Consulate Chennai on invitation by East West Center Hawai, United States of America for a debate on the topic of TERRORISM AND SECURITY and Visited various states of U.S.A presented papers and participated seminars held in the Month of August 2004. Along with 14 other participants from various countries and JUDGED as a “STAR OF THE GROUP”.
- On Official invitation sponsored by Singapore Government she visited Singapore as Chief Guest in ‘Seerath Nabi Celebration’ and gave various lectures on religious and social issues for 2 Weeks in May 2000.
- Visited London in September 2004 on business Tour.
- Visited on official invitation sponsored by U.A.E. and visited Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi in April 2005 to deliver Political & Religious Lectures.
- Visited Kuwait in May 2005 on official invitation sponsored by Kuwait Government to participate as Chief Guest for the 10th Annual Celebration of Kuwait Muslim Cultural Association of India. The celebration was inaugurated by the Ambassador of India to Kuwait.
- Visited Bangkok, Thailand in May 2006 on official invitation sponsored by Thailand Government to participate as Chief Guest for the Inauguration of the First Masjid Built by the Tamil Muslims in Bangkok.
- Visited Kuala Lampur, Malaysia in May 2011 on official invitation sponsored by Malaysian Government to participate as Chief Speaker and presented Paper for the International Tamil Conference. The Deputy Prime Minister of Malaysia inaugurated the conference in which more than 100 Tamil scholars from all our the world participated.
- Visited Colombo, Sri lanka in June 2012 on official invitation sponsored by Srilankan Government to participate as chief guest for the Tenth Anniversary of Muslim Media Forum of Sri lanka. The function was inaugurated by The Speaker of Parliament of Srilanka and many prominent media personalities participated.
- Visited Teheran, Iran in July 2012 on official invitation sponsored by Government of Iran to participate as Chief Speaker representing India for the Islamic Awakening conference in which 1500 women from 86 Countries participated. The conference was inaugurated by the Iranian President Mr.Ahmedenijad and the religious head of Imam Khameini was the Chief Guest.
- Was the Tour Director for Educational Tour for 20 delegates of Kongress India Muslim Malaysian Associations (KIMMA) Ladies Wing Headed by Hon.Senator Datuk Seri Syed Ibrahim, Member of Parliament, Malaysia in October 2015. She organized field trips, seminars, conferences and personality development workshop for the visiting delegates.
B.Com, B.A. Arabic, Afzalul Ulama, Aalima
Former Students Union Leader in S.I.E.T. College.
Daughter of Late. Sirajulmillath A.K.A. Abdul Samad, M.A., Former Member of Parliament (for 18 years) & Member of Legislative Assembly (for 5 years) & President of Indian Union Muslim League (I.U.M.L.)
Grand Daughter of Late.Allama. Abdul Hameed Baqavi, First Person to Translate the Holy Quran in Tamil in the Name ‘TARJMATUL QURAN’.
Married to Mr.Muzaffer Ahmed Managing Director M/s.Ahmed World Travels Tours & Cargo (P) Ltd.
CEO of M/s.Millath Haj Service,
Proprietor M/s.Ahmed International
They have 1 son and 2 daughters.
Her Business Occupation:
- She is the Proprietor of Millath Haj Service (established 1993) and performs haj every year assisting and guiding her group hajees.
- She is the Director of Ahmed World Travels Tours & Cargo Pvt.Ltd (established 1989).
Her Social Occupation :
- Vice President Millath Educational and Charitable Trust,
- Vice President Muslim Women’s Association (MWA),
- Vice President, Mind Peace Counselling Centre.
- Correspondent of Fathima Womens Arabic College (Since 2004). Which imparts religious and secular education. Students are conferred with 3 degrees in 3 years – Aalima, B.A. (Arabic) and B.A. (English) from Madras University.
Her Political Occupation :
- She was State Organizer (Since 1999), IUML Women’s Wing, Tamilnadu, All India General Secretary & Tamil Nadu State President of IUML.
- Well recognized and personally known amongst Political Leaders. Powerful, Versatile, Inspiring and Commanding speaker in Tamil, Hindi, Urdu & English.
Achievement Awards and Recognition:
- She received the “Rajiv Gandhi Moopanar Award for Eminent Social Service” for the year 2007 by Central Minister of India Shri G.K.Vasan on 23rd August 2007.
- Received the “Life Time Achievement Award” for religious and Social Service for the year 2014, by the Urdu department of Madras University, Award was given by Vice Chancellor of Madras University Mr.Thandavan
- She is Co-Author of Text book named “LIVING IN HARMONY” for class I to class VIII published by Oxford University representing peace values of all religion. From 2004 more than 4 crores copies of these text book have been sold and has been judged best text book promoting value education among students.
- She regularly give interviews and contribute Articles in Tamil, English and Urdu Print and Visual Media pertaining to Social and Political Issues.
- Hosts TV Programmes during Sahar time in the month of Ramzan.
- Hosted Tamil TV Programme “PENGAL PERAVI” in Win TV and “PENGAL PARVAI” in DD Podigai, for the last 3 years which show cased women leaders from various fields.
- Regularly comes in various Tamil & English TV Channels. Hosted morning programme in DD Podigai named “KALAI THENDRAL – Valviyal Sindhanaigal”. Regularly gives talks in All India Radio.
- She was Students Union Leader in S.I.E.T. College 1991 & Hosted College Cultural ‘CHARISMA’ after a gap of 11 years.
- She was Instrumental in organizing & Establishing Women’s Wing of IUML in every district of Tamilnadu.
- She has visited more than 450 cities & villages in Difference states of India.
- She regularly delivers lectures on Political issues, Religious guidance, Personality Development & Career Counselling in Tamil, Hindi, Urdu & English languages.
- Along with her husband Muzaffer Ahmed she Hosts Iftar Party every year in the month of Ramadhan exclusively for 2000 peoples & distributes Sewing Machines, Sarees, Rice, Scholarship, Fees Assistance & Medical Aid.